Facilities for energy-intensive companies
What we can do for you
Businesses with a high electricity usage that meet specific minimum requirements can access specific tax relief consisting of a significant discount on regulatory charges applied in their bills.
In order to qualify as an Energy-Intensive Company, business must submit a specific application for inclusion in the register of Energy-Intensive Companies every year.
Warrant Hub is at your disposal for the management of the entire procedure, supporting you throughout, from the free assessment of the technical-economic feasibility to the preliminary consumption analysis and submission of the registration application.
Who we cater for
Businesses can access the relief if they have an average electricity consumption of 1 GWh or above for a specific three-year reference period and meet one of the following requirements:
- ATECO (business category) code included among those listed in Annex 3 of the EC Guidelines 2014/C200/01;
- ATECO code included among those listed in Annex 5 of the EC Guidelines 2014/C 200/01 and electricity costs amounting to over 20% of the Gross Added Value (GAV);
- registered as an energy-intensive company in 2013 or 2014.
How we do it
Warrant Hub is at your disposal to guide you through all the stages leading to obtaining and monitoring the concession:
- free verification of eligibility for tax relief;
- drafting and annual submission of the application for registration as an Energy-Intensive Business;
- constant updating and support during the application process;
- half-yearly report on the progress of the concession through careful analysis of the bills.