Warrant Hub has an internal reporting system in compliance with the requirements of Legislative Decree No. 231/2001 and Legislative Decree No. 24 of 10 March 2023, implementing EU Directive 2019/1937 on the protection of persons who report breaches of Union law.
In particular, in compliance with the provisions of the Decree, Warrant Hub employees and persons who, for various reasons, have relations with the Company (by way of example: consultants, suppliers of goods and services, agents, contractors, business partners, shareholders, trainees, volunteers) may be subject to reporting:
- violations of EU law;
- administrative, accounting, civil or criminal offences;
- unlawful conduct relevant under Legislative Decree No. 231/2001 or violations (even alleged violations) of Warrant Hub's Organisation, Management and Control Model;
- violations of the Tinexta Group Code of Ethics and Conduct;
- alleged or ascertained violations of Warrant Hub's procedures or, in any case, of the internal regulatory system;
- Environmental, Social & Governance violations.
Reports can be made through a dedicate platform, accessible at the following link, which guarantees the confidentiality of the reporter's identity and the information contained in the report through encryption systems.
Instructions for reporting can be found at the following link.