European Project Design and Development
Welcome to Warrant Hub's European Project Design page, where we can show you an in-depth overview of European funds and programmes dedicated to financing growth and employment, as well as promoting economic and social integration between the member countries of the European Union.
European funds are the main financial instrument through which the European Union promotes economic and social progress. These funds are divided into intra-EU programmes, which involve EU member states and focus on policies of European interest, and external cooperation programmes, which foster collaboration between member states and third countries.
In addition, the European Commission develops specific programmes to achieve various objectives, covering a wide range of areas. The activation of these programmes takes place through calls for proposals containing all the necessary information to participate in the selection of projects. These projects must be characterised by a high degree of innovation and European added value, i.e. they must offer solutions that are also relevant for several member states and contribute to the achievement of EU objectives.
What we can do for you
Warrant Hub is here to support your most ambitious European research, development and innovation projects. We facilitate access to European grant funding through dedicated programmes such as Horizon Europe, Innovation Fund, Life Programme and European Innovation Council, as well as other relevant European programmes. Our many years of experience and qualified team will assist you throughout the entire process of participating in European projects, from the initial orientation and positioning to the auditing of costs sustained during research, development and innovation activities.
Who we cater for
Through our many years of experience and qualified personnel, Warrant Hub supports companies and public and private organisations along the entire process of participating in a European project, from the preliminary orientation and positioning stages up to auditing the costs incurred over the course of research, development, and innovation activities.
Here are the services with which we can assist you in your applications for direct European funds:
- Orientation and positioning: strategic consulting to identify the company's current position and where the project idea stands with respect to the priorities of the European current programming, such as Horizon2020 and Life, to help clients access the European programme in which they wish to participate.
- Feasibility studies: specialist consulting dedicated to examining a project idea in more detail to assess whether it is eligible for upcoming calls.
- Preparation and presentation of project ideas (proposal writing). We help businesses convert a skill or a solution into a project backed by funding support. This means we give full support to map out the project idea for one of the calls open for 2020 European projects, to set up the international and interdisciplinary consortium required in order to participate, to draft the entire technical annex (scientific, administrative, and financial papers), and to submit project proposals.
- Project management. We assist you in the preparation of the paperwork required for the management of the proposal throughout the life of the project (according to the project framework), as well as the critical checkpoints and objectives: budget planning, project implementation and definition and monitoring of milestone achievement. We also handle the planning and organisation of the technical progress meetings and periodic reviews required by the EU.
- Project communication and dissemination: this consulting service is dedicated to the study and preparation of a communication plan for the presentation and dissemination of the project results to society, stakeholders, and the scientific community, including defining the project identity, graphic design, web design, social media, events, and news, through to the organisation of training schools and training events designed ad hoc and with international reach.
- Administrative support. We can guide you through the preparation of the periodic financial progress report (requested by the EU) and the drafting of a consortium agreement and we can provide appropriate legal advice for any amendments that may become necessary during the life cycle of a project.
- Auditing: our service for the certification of costs sustained during the project, to guarantee they are in line with applicable regulations.
Achieve your innovation idea and rely on European design professionals.
How we do it
In each European Project we can play one of these three different roles:
Accessing non-repayable European funding is not easy. Not all research and/or technology innovation projects manage to receive European funds.
Ensuring every aspect is looked after by trained professionals in a consultancy is a proven way of increasing the chance of success for your project idea.
Are you looking for a foreign partner?