Concessions for gas-intensive companies
What we can do for you
Companies with a high gas usage that meet specific minimum requirements can access specific tax relief consisting of a significant discount on regulatory charges applied in their bills.
In order to qualify as an Gas-Intensive Company, business must submit a specific application for inclusion in the register of Gas-Intensive Companies every year.
Warrant Hub is at your disposal for the management of the entire procedure, supporting you throughout, from the free assessment of the technical-economic feasibility to the preliminary analysis of natural gas consumption up to the submission of the registration application.
Who we cater for
Companies can access the tax relief if they meet all of the following requirements:
- an average gas consumption of 1 GWh or above (94.582 Sm3/year) for a specific three-year reference period
- ATECO (business category) code included among those listed in Annex 1 of the Ministerial Decree number 541 of 21 december 2021;
- an index of incidence of the cost of gas on the value greater than or equal to 20% or an index of incidence of the cost of gas on turnover greater than or equal to 2%.
At the time of submitting the annual application, it will be necessary that the company has adopted the measures for the efficient use of energy in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 102/2014.
To meet this last requirement, the company must:
- be in possession of ISO 50001 certification, ie having implemented an Energy Management System (EnMS) compliant with the standard;
- or, be in possession of an Energy Diagnosis compliant with Legislative Decree 102/2014.
How we do it
Warrant Hub remains at your disposal to guide you through all the stages of the process, up to obtaining and monitoring the concession:
- free verification of eligibility for tax relief;
- drafting and annual submission of the application for registration as a Gas-Intensive Business;
- constant updating and support during the application process;
- half-yearly report on the progress of the concession through careful analysis of the bills.