In order to achieve its Mission, in compliance with the principles and values of the Code of Ethics and in the Organizational Model 231, as well as with the applicable regulations and mandatory requirements, Warrant Hub aims to help the industrial growth of our country by favouring and supporting the processes of innovation and development of companies in every sector, identifying finance opportunities, in particular subsidized finance, and providing consultancy, as well as specific training services for every need.
Customers are the focus of every Warrant Hub activity; verifies customer needs, involves the best professionals in order to satisfy them with seriousness and competence. Warrant Hub has always been looking for customized solutions for business development and with this goal it has established and maintained solid relationships with excellent partners over time.
In this context and with a view to the continuous improvement of its services, Warrant Hub has decided to adopt a Quality Management System. It complies with the ISO 9001: 2015 standard for the processes of Design, Development and provision of training services and a System of Information Security Management in accordance with ISO 27001: 2013, in order to achieve and consolidate lasting success over time, increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, availability of the information assets managed. In addition to achieving the following strategic objectives identified by the Management and company Management.
The goals are:
- offer to its customers a single consultant capable of supporting them in the most complex challenges through the best solutions in terms of benefit and guaranteed results.
- improve the growth of its network with academic, technological, financial and institutional Partners in order to offer companies a HUB of integrated services;
- enhance their human resources through dedicated training and refresher courses, which increase their know-how, an added value of the company.
- support the importance of relationships and their management through the sharing of objectives between the teams of the Business Units and constant dialogue with the Partner and Customer network;
- directing company processes and activities towards continuous improvement, evaluating company results and decisions based on factual data provided by the Management System indicators as well as directly from customer feedback.